WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
• Coordination of the product-related configuration management plan (CMP)
• Ensuring implementation and compliance with the CMP during contract processing
• Preparation of baselines from contract conclusion
• Preparation of internal change documents as well as such towards the client
• Status documentation for product delivery in the use Phase
• Correct interpretation of technical information
• Participation and management of configuration committees and audits
• Leading internal change management Meetings
• Create, monitor & release planning
• Change Management for the configuration monitoring
• University or technical college degree in the field of automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or completed technician/master training with appropriate professional experience
• Several years of professional experience
• Basic industry knowledge
• Knowledge of automated process control systems (MS Office, PDM systems, SAP, Doors, UG/Catia PDM)
• Technical understanding
• Good written and spoken German & English language skills
• Distinctive professionalism and expertise
• Structured and independent working method based on entrepreneurial and result-oriented thinking
• Ability to work in a team and intercultural competence for cooperation in international Teams
This position is temporary for 12 months.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu určitou
Příspěvek na dovolenou, manažerský motivační program, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, příspěvek na vzdělání, firemní akce, dovolená více než 5 týdnů
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Angličtina (pokročilá), Němčina (pokročilá)